We hold a number of Artisan Markets throughout the year and our remaining Markets are on Sunday 29th September and Sunday 27th October with our Christmas Market on Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th November.
Exhibitors wishing to apply to trade at our events can download the application form and terms and conditions.
Application form click HERE
Terms and Conditions click HERE
Please return completed booking forms to
Brighouse BID, 17 Bradford Road, Brighouse, HD6 1RW or email to email@example.com
As this is a local Food and Craft Market as an Exhibitor you must be involved in the manufacture of the products you wish to sell at the Market.
As a stipulation of our permission from Calderdale Council to hold a market they require that gazebos used by Exhibitors, must be of sound construction and in good order, Calderdale MBC also require that all gazebos must be sufficiently weighted, they have stipulated that 20kg per leg for a 3m x 3m gazebo is required, any trader with an insufficiently weighted gazebos will be asked to leave and stall fees forfeited.
To try and answer the most common questions we get asked by people wanting to trade at our Markets please see below, however this is not an exhaustive list so we will keep adding to it.
- Do I have to bring my own gazebo? Yes you do, we DO NOT provide gazebos
- Do I have to bring my own table? Yes you do, we DO NOT provide tables
- What about gazebo weights? You need to make sure there are sufficient weights on your gazebo so about 20kg per leg, if you don’t have sufficient weights you will be asked to leave and your fee will be forfeited.
- Do you supply electricity? No we do not supply electricity, however we do permit silent generators but you need to let us know first.
- What about lighting for those autumn/winter markets? You will need to supply your own battery operated lighting.
- Can I tell you where I want to be at the Market? That is a definite NO and is likely to result in your application being rejected.
- If I send in the application form am I guaranteed a pitch? No, submitting an application form does not mean you will be able to trade at our events, we need to look at all the applications and decide whom has been successful, you will be informed via email.
- I’m from Bodyshop/Weightwatchers/Avon etc. can I have a stall? No, this is a Food and Craft Market so you must be involved in the manufacture of the items you intend to sell.
- Do I need insurance? Yes you do, you must provide a copy of your Public Liability Insurance with your application form.
- I make lovely cakes at home and want to sell them to raise money for a charity, can I do this? You can apply for a pitch as long as your kitchen has been checked by your local authority and you have a Food Hygiene Certificate, you have Public Liabilty Insurance and a gazebo etc. however we always received a high number of applications from cake makers so there is no guarantee you will be successful.
- I want to have a stall so I can provide people with information about a service I provide (eg. mortgage broker/energy switching)? Sorry you can’t have a stall at our event as it is a Food and Craft Market